Membre du Forum (All)
Inscrit le: 05 Mai 2016
|Posté le: Sam 8 Juil - 03:44 (2017) Sujet du message: Badass Your Brand The Impatient Entrepreneurs Guide To Tu
Forget everything you think you know about branding and “starting a business,” and throw out your “how to write a business plan” workbook. It’s never been easier to capitalize on the knowledge and expertise you already have, and with a few simple steps you can start making more doing what you love like the Badass that you are.
Whether you are still employed and dream of being your own boss, or you’re self-employed but have always struggled to find clients, Badass Your Brand is the quickest way to start attracting high paying clients and building a reputation that will afford you the freedom of lifestyle that you want— without the startup costs.
This step-by-step guide to turning your expertise into profit with no startup costs teaches:
• How Pia & Steve went from $40,000 in debt working 100 hours per week, to making $500,000 in the next 12 months just selling their services, and without paying for advertising
• How to stand out from the competition and stop being a me-too brand
• How to stop chasing business, and instead focus on doing what you do best as a way to attract your ideal, top-tier clients
• How to charge more than your competitors and still win the business
• How to price your services to achieve freedom
This isn’t some get rich quick scheme, these are tried and true principles presented in a uniquely tangible and easy to follow format. The formulas, worksheets and mind-bending questions in this book will make you completely rethink your business and get you on a clear path to success.
"Pia Silva has created an extraordinarily insightful book that will help any small business owner differentiate themselves in a crowded marketplace. If you want to attract more clients, raise your fees successfully, and enjoy a better quality of life, do exactly what she says."
- DORIE CLARK, Author of Reinventing You and Stand Out, and adjunct professor, Duke University's Fuqua School of Business
"Finally, a book that tells you how to put up a velvet rope in front of your business and get more of the clients you want and deserve! Whether you're building a services business or a personal brand, this book provides a roadmap to making bank, in a smart and authentic way. Pia is a total pro (and a laugh riot). I can’t wait to recommend this book to every entrepreneur who feels stuck. Pia got unstuck, and so can you."
- JULIA PIMSLEUR, Author of Million Dollar Women and founder of Little Pim
Badass Your Brand gives the reader in-your-face strategies to stand out, build your brand, and be more profitable. Full of creative ideas, Pia shares her journey from debt to success as she discovered how to be a badass by thinking differently, pricing differently, and designing the life of her dreams.. This is the one book every start-up or seasoned entrepreneur must read.
- DIANE DIRESTA, Author of Knockout Presentations and founder of Diresta Communications
Pia has struck the perfect chord for small business owners, or those attempting to market themselves. I was so impressed by this Badass Brands book, I plan to re-brand my own business. As a marketing agency, we’re all vanilla, even the specialty firms like mine. Her 4-legged approach is perfectly laid out, understandable and interest-peaking. Following this format can definitely separate the porcupines from the fish. I love everything about Badass Brands and can’t wait to be one.
- DAVID J DUNWORTH, Founder, Marketing Partners LLC, International Best Selling Author 365 Life Shifts
bound: 196 pages
publisher: Worstofall Design (March 16, 2017)
filesize: 2032 KB